Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.
All your symptoms in the description suggests Lumbar radiculopathy
possibly due to a protruded intervertebral disc
compressing the exiting nerve.
I suggest you to undergo MRI scan of Lumbosacral spine to exactly diagnose the condition.
The initial conservative line of management for the condition is as follows
* avoid lifting heavy weights as it imparts more strain on your back
* avoid forward bending activities as it will worsen the disc protrusion
* Use a lumbosacral back support to augment your spinal muscles
* Intermittent pelvic traction may help to cause a regression of disc
* Maintain optimum body weight,if you are obese
to strengthen your back muscles. Physiotherapy has to be done only after the acute pain has subsided.
* Judicious use of analgesics, muscle relaxants and neurotropic drugs like Pregabalin
/ Methyl cobalamine will alleviate the symptoms
If your symptoms are not resolving with the above measures, consult an orthopedic / spine surgeon
for further management.
Hope this information is helpful. Good day