Pain from hip to knee, MRI of knee shows partial ACL tear, oblique tear in medial meniscus. Treatment advise?

Sir, I m S.K.Jain from Faridabad. My right knee was damaged due to dog bite and I was fell down and little part of right hip was also affected. MRI report states that MR IMAGING OF RIGHT KNEE JOINT REVEALS: MODERATE OSTEOARTHRITIC CHANGES INVOLVING MEDICAL-TIBIO-FEMORAL AND PATELLO-FEMORAL COMPARTMENTS. MUCOID DEGENERATION/PARTIAL TEAR OF ACL . OBLIQUE TEAR IN POSTERIOR HORN OF MEDIAL MENISCUS HORIZONTAL TEAR IN ANTERIOR HORN AND BODY OF LATERAL MENISCUS WITH COMPLEX TEAR IN POSTERIOR HORN. I am having pain in my right hip to below upto knee. Finding difficuly in sleeping for last one and half year. pl. advice I would like to visit you. Pl. give an appointmeent. Regards. S.K.Jain, Faridabad Mob.0000
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012