Pain from groin to knee, broken femur, hip replacement done, arthritis. Treatment?

I had a hip replacement on my right hip in May this year - about ten days after the op I stood up and had a pain going from the groin to the knee - I had broken my femur . I had an operation for this in June. I have arthritus in my right knee and this is painful when I walk - could this be affecting my right leg. I have a dull ache in my right buttock which moves down my leg and up to my hip. Is this because I have had two major ops in a short time?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012