Pain from calf upto ankle, aggravates on changing position, lower back pain. History of meniscus surgery. Effective remedy?

Hi, I have been experiencing pain in my inner right lower calf down to my inner ankle area for about a week. It hurts from sitting to getting up walking it s like a sharp zap with electricty. I do have sever low back isssues I just had my nerves burned yesterday but it didn t touch this pain. One Doctor didn t think it had to do with my back and another thinks it s a nerve in back being pulled tight and it s spasms, so she recommeded I ice my back, which I have been doing and ibuprofen nothing helps. I was wondering if the pain is coming from my knee which I torn meniscus surgery on in 2007. I d like to know on what kind of Dr should I go to resolve this pain? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013