Pain from butt to foot, chiropractor brought great relief. Foot hurts now in different places. Permanent solution ?

I had a pain from my butt to my foot and was sure it was a nerve problem. I could not bend my knee up to my backside because the knee seemed swollen. I never used chiropratic services before but it was recommended after my doctor simply gave me pain pills to relieve the pain. I found great relief going to a chiropracter after about four sessions. I thought it was gone permanently but periodically I have to return due to the pain resurfacing in the back of my knee but it always gets better with treatment and last about six weeks once it disappears. My question now is after my last treatment, within a few days, my foot hurt at different places but that disappeared and now the pain is in the back of the knee again and I can t bend it completely toward my butt again. In addition, my calf is swollen although it doesn t hurt it is very uncomfortable. I m planning on going to the chiropracter again in two days but wonder if there is a more permanent solution to my problem.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013