Pain from big lump in left testicle. Should I get it checked?

Hi, I am 22 and just recently within the last 3 days Ive had a little bit of pain coming from my left testicle . I checked them and there is a lump a bit bigger then a pee on my left testicle. If I squeeze it lightly there s a little bit of pain and it is not attached. Walking around and or working I can feel it a little bit. Kinda like when you get sacked and the pain is starting to go away. (that feeling). Is this serious and should it be checked out?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013