Pain during urination with blood clots in urine, no proper flow. What does it mean?

i had pain urinating and i noticed that it has blood and some blood clots, my period is irregular, in my calendar my period should be in 4 days. So i thought i had an early period so i put a napkin, when am about to change the napkin there s just a light flow so i didnt change the napkin at all. So when i woke up this morning i noticed it s the same since the last checked, it stops. Then now, i went to the bathroom, i have pain urinating again and it has blood and clots again, what does it mean?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012