Pain during urination, was on catheter, white discharge from urethra, brown discharge post childbirth. Treatment?

I gave birth 2 months ago (had an epidural which in turn I also needed a cathater). Ever since, I have been feeling a slight pain during urination - almost the same discomfort of when I had the cathater inserted. The discomfort has subsided for the most part, but about 2 weeks ago I noticed a slight white discharge from my urethra . My doctor did take a urine sample and he said that everything was fine. Now I just noticed that I am now having a brown discharge from my urethra. What is this and why is it happening? I ve been with my husband now for 5 years and this was our first child. Any thoughts?.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012