Pain during urination, tests showed grade 1 prostrate, normal pfa test, advised niftran. Suggestion?

Hello doctor, My father aged 52 years is facing some pain during urination . We did conault dr. Dilip javali at mallya hospital, bangalore and doctor had advised a scan, various blood tests. All the test results appear. Under tests for prostrate, tests indicated that the size has increased marginally and in summary, grade 1 prostrate was written. To seek more clarification on this, doctor advised a pfa test and results of pfa test was normal. Free psa % was 19% and psa is 2.2. So doctor informed us there is nothing to worry and also told us that growth of prostrate is commin after 45 years and occurs in 95% of men. He has asked my dad to take niftran 100 mg tablets for 10 days. Please let me know your openion.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012