Pain during urination, blood in urine. Urinalysis showed pus cells, few squamous epithelial cells, mucus threads. Interpretation?

hi! i have a urinalysis result here. can you interpret it for me? if what are the possible reasons for this result and what will i do to make the result in Normal values next time?. color: pale straw transparency: HAZY reaction: 6.0 acidic specific gravity: 1.015 pus cells: +12-16/hpf rbc: occasional 0-2/hpf amorphous urates: occasional squamous epithelial cells: few mucus threads: few MY SX: FOR3-4 DAYS PAIN AFTER URINATING 3RD DAY BLOOD IN THE URINE APPROXIMATELY 3DROPS/I ONLY EXPERIENCE THIS 1 TIME
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012