Pain during urination. Urine analysis done. What does the urine test report indicate?

Hello....My Mother just had a urine analysis...and the test report shows 100-150 pus cells count,1 to 2 epithelial cells,1 to 2 RBCs and 1 to 2 pus casts/HPF... & it reports NIL sugar and Albumin as present trace...She is 45 years old...She is suffering from pain during expulsion of urine...What are the necessary medications we have to do?... and what does the Urine Test Report indicate?...Awaiting for your Response...
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013