Pain during urination. Urinalysis done. Numerous count of pus cells, RBC found. Is it serious?

Hi, I have taken urinalysis last Jan. 2 since I have experienced painful urination . The results showed that the pus cells were too numerous to count & the RBC were 17 - 20 . My doctor said that these results were rare, and that remark made me nervous. Is this too serious? I am taking now antibacterial for 7 days, ciprofloxacin tablets. So far, my urination has not been painful anymore. Kindly advise on what could be the cause of those pus cells? I am 26 yrs. old, single but I have a partner. Is it curable? Pls. help me on this. I am getting anxieties over this. I cannot sleep well because I worry too much. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013