Pain during urination. Protein, bilirubin, white flakes in urine. Lower backpain, nausea, tiredness, loss of apetite. Solution?

Hello, Well this might be a little bit of an awkward conversation. I am having pain during urination . I did a urinalysis and nothing is in my urine except protien and billirubin along with theres white flakes. Now for the past 3 days on top of that I have having extreme lower back pain . it hurts in movement and mainly on both sides. Im starting to get nauseated throughout the day. And very tired and I don t have any apppetite to eat. I don t know what I sould do.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013