Pain during sex, taking Sertraline for depression. Could I have vaginismus?

hi, im 5 ft 10 aged 20 i weigh bout 11 stone atm and have been having serve pain whenever me and my partner try to have sex. i was assulted just before xmas 2011 and have always sufferd from mental health problems which i take sertraline lustral 50mg daily due to depreesion but am stilllll waiting for a referal to some kind of mental health spealist. i have been reading about vaginmus? i think thats how u spell it anyway. and have been wondering wherther or not this could be the problem? i have been tested for nearly everything and everything has come back fine, except i have a cist on my left ovary which may or may not have disappered by now. thank you, emma,
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  66 Awaiting Answer