Pain during sex, spotting post sex, continuous white discharge, pain in lower abdomen, chest pain between breasts. How can I cure pain?

i wasnt exactly sure what section to type it, so i thought id ask in general, basically im 16 and am sexually active etc... i have been with a few lads but lately i have experiencing pain in sex, a few spots come up after sex, and a thick gooy discharge has been there for quite a while i wasnt sure if i could do anything or any ideas of what it could be. any advice would be much appreciated as i am so worried as i have been experiencing pain in general in lower abdomen i think its called. i have also been experiencing chest pains,if i walk or do alot of movement i get chest pains between my breats and just below them in the centre, it often feels like something is trying to burst of there and becomes fairly painful, is there anything i can do to help with the pains? any advice is much appreciated thank you xx
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012
The pain during the and spotting can be due to pelvic infections or a cervical lesion. This needs a direct examination and proper investigations.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,