Pain during sex, headache, nausea, abdominal pain. Should I have ovaries removed?

hi dr. matthew, my name is sharon.2 months ago i was sick and went to the hospital and the doctor told me that i have cysts on both of my ovaries that are really big like a melone,they tried to shrink them then put me on anti-biotic for the whole before i got sick i havent seen my period for atleast 4 months and i had so much pain during sex,i still feel the pain and the presure, headache nause and pain in my lower abdomen .so now the doctor are telling me that only way to feel better is by removing my ovaries,i m only 26yrs of age,i dont have kids and this is really frastrating cause i would like to have kids someday...please help
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012