Pain during sex followed by dizziness, bleeding, painful micturation. Cause?

Hi. I had a little bit deeper than I ve ever had sex yesterday and it hurt a little bit when he went in me and it felt really friction-y while doing it. It subdued for a while, but I started feeling dizzy. We noticed I was bleeding . I wasn t on my period. I went to go to the bathroom and it was an unbearable pain to urinate. I was in discomfort until the very next morning. It hurt to urinate, but not as bad. I am now spotting a little bit. When I wipe, a it hurts a little.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for contacting for HCM
As you have dizziness, bleeding, painful micturation after deep sexual intercourse suggests that you may have erosions in deeper part of vagina, it may heals spontaneously just prevent infection.

Dr Hariom Sharma