Pain during sex, feeling of something broken, later had swollen and hard vaginal wall, itchy bruise on inner lip. Cause?

Hi, I was having sex with my boyfriend and when he put his penis inside, it felt like something broke kind of. I m not sure how to explain it because it happened the second he put it in. i frlt like he went in at the wrong angle, he was coming from behind and it was painful. The right side of my vaginal wall is swollen and semi hard and its fairly large. I also have a bruise i think on the inner right lip that s oval shaped and about 2 inches in length. It s black and I m freaking out. It s also a but itchy. It started to swell right after we stopped having sex.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer