Pain during sex, bleeding after intercourse, had smear test, cervex awful

I experience excruciating pain during sex and I always end up covered in blood I only had a smear test yesterday and I m wating for the results. When I was examined yesterday the doctor told me the one side of my cervex was like a very bad raw graze,, it was just like if you had taken a fall and torn all your skin of your knee . She said I only slighty touched it while she examined me and it poured with blood.
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012
Hello
 Bleeding from the vagina either during or just after sexual intercourse is never normal and should always be checked by a doctor.

A variety of vaginal, cervical or uterine conditions can lead to bleeding from sex, such as common inflammation, various sexually transmitted diseases or abnormal growths that can include cancer.

Here's a rundown of the leading causes of bleeding associated with sex:

Inflammation: On the cervix, a benign condition called cervical erosion involves an inflamed area on the neck of the uterus. It's often found in young girls, women taking birth control pills and pregnant women, whose cervices are softer than normal. 

Atrophic vaginitis - Some menopausal women bleed after sex because diminishing estrogen levels cause thinning of the vaginal walls, which can become irritated from intercourse. This is called atrophic vaginitis.

Sexually transmitted diseases(STDs) such as chlamydia and gonorrhea 

Trichomoniasis is another type of vaginal infection

Endometriosis occurs when endometrial tissue, which normally lines the inside of the uterus, appears outside of it. Endometrial tissue can attach to the surface of organs in the abdomen, causing excruciating pain and potentially leading to infertility

Uterine polyps 
Wait for the smear result and you may require other tests to make the diagnosis.
Keep in touch with your gynecologist.
Thanks