Pain during sex. What could be the reason for it?

Hi, I don t know but I have a problem. Whenever I make love (sex) with my husband, and I come once, and he also comes once. After a play of 10 minutes together and when again he enters in me, I feel very much pain. He enters the vagina , but I kind of feel pain in the anal part, though inside. I feel I would die, and to ejaculate the second time, he pumps very hard, his penis is 8 inches when erect. And he pumps very hard, could that be the reason for pain? I feel unbearable pain, And whenever we are in missionary position and he rubs the clitoris. I come. (This is when I reach the maximum, not sure if this is orgasm ) But once I come, I can t come once again in the next hour. Why is it so? What can be the reason, Its always said that woman tend to get more orgasm than a man. But in my case during the whole act, I get only once, Please tell me what could be the problem. Why would it be so. I have no children and my age is 23
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query.If you are having an orgasm everytime, then you are normal. Only some women get multiple orgasms.And the pain during second time should be lack of vaginal secretion for lubrication.You can use artificial lubricating materials like KY jelly.Indulge more time in fore play and then go for second time.Don't be in a hurry.Take nutritious foods that increases your libido like sea foods, cheese, meat ect.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.