Pain during sex. Small marks on the labia minora, tissue has red tinge when wiped. Reason?

My girl friend has been complaining about pain during sex for some time (I entered her age and gentler into the form, but my email). At first we thought it was the pill she was on, but after changing the issue remained. It was sensitivity somewhere on the vagina specifically. The gynaecologist could see nothing without further examination, but as my girl friend suffers from issues with anaesthetic she was reluctant to take it further. This is an ongoing issue. She then thought that if I completely shaved off all the hair on my shaft that may stop the pain as perhaps it was the hair rubbing internally that caused the issue. Stubble rash can cause inflammation of skin after all and the vagina is very sensitive. This seemed to work but the problem has returned again after a few days. Perhaps I did not shave thoroughly enough, we do not know. Now, however, when performing oral she complained of a specific point where it hurt, and upon examination, for the first time ever, I discovered a visible mark. Three small pin prick type marks, obviously visible due to being dark red on pink skin. They form a triangle pattern, about five mm between each, and are smack in the middle (on the outside) of the labia minora . They are in line with, just to the right, of the urinal tract. I have absolutely no idea if this is related, but either way have no idea where they could have come from. It is worth noting that after sex, when in pain, there is sometimes/often a subtle red tint to the natural lubrication between her legs if wiped with a tissue . She is 19 and i am 25. What could the problem be? Its been over a year now and nobody seems to be able to provide an answer. Thanks very much.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
The pain during sex and mild red colored discharge is likely to be due to a vigorous sex or a mild vaginal infection like vaginitis. This needs a direct local examination to find out the cause.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,