Pain during periods and during bowel movements. Why does this happen?

Every time I come on my cycle I have really bad pains that shoot up the hole of my butt. It feels as if im being stabbed with an ice pick. This happens especially when I have bowel movements. It literally makes me leap off the seat in a reaction to the sudden pain.When im not on my cycle this pain never comes up. I would like to know why this happens?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
From history it seems that you are having Dysmenorrhea giving rise this problem.
Go for 3-4 hormonal cycles course after consulting your Gynaec.
Meanwhile take anti spamodic tablet like Dicyclomine with paracetamol (Meftal spas or Cyclopam ) as and when required.
Ok and take care.