Pain during penetrative sex for the first time, no bleeding occurred. Am I still a virgin?

hi doctor, im 30 years and recently married. when i had my 1st time sex and it was so painful. very hard for him also.....then, the 3rd days only we really can enjoyed the sex. but, now my problem is, when we had sex i ve no bleeding (most of them said that if virgin when we had sex definetely will bleed). now not only my husband, even my self also so confuse on this.....can u please advise us on this....thanks in advance doctor....
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013