Pain during passing stool. No bleeding or constipation. What is it?

i am a female 28 years old and married in april this year. complete vegetarian, n hygienic in lifestyle. since december last year, i have been feeling pains during passing stool . i tried changing diet , being on special diet, ayurvedic , homepathic medicines, changing sleep patterns and am on total fibrous diet these days. there is no extra growth, bleeding, or constipation . i cant figure out what exactly it is. all the doctors have been suggesting change in lifestyle which i have been following. but the pains refuse to go. please, help me figure out what it is?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012