Pain during intercourse, watery dark yellow sperm, strep throat, ear infection. Treatment for symptoms?

when i had sex and it was time it was painful and my sperm was watery and a dark yellow, i only have sex with my wife and no other, have been fighting a cold and the doctor diginois me with strept throught and slight ear infection , gave me an antibotic, and was taking tylonol for fever and mucinex DM,this has been going on for 2-to 3 weeks i wake up at night sweating and have to change my shirt and put a towel on the bed it gets so wet.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012