Pain during foreplay, little blood seen when I went to bathroom. Is there any risk of pregnancy ?

Hi, me and my boyfriend were just having foreplay for the first time..he said he will take care that he will not insert it in the right place, but suddenly I felt pain, the pain ended in a minute but when I went to bathroom and checked, there was a very little amount of blood, I am not sure what actually happened at that moment, I just want to know if I am still a virgin and if not then is there any risk of getting pregnant (it was 9th day after my periods were over)
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013

Welcome to HCM,

After going through your history,foreplay involves intimacy,and if there is enough force of finger or private part then as you are virgin a thin membrane called hymen may get torn and very little bleeding can occur, if you have not done any penetration then still you are virgin but as you description is not clear so it is not clear if any semen was there or not some times even pre ejecculation fluid contains sperms.

There appears to be risk of pregnancy almost nil but rarely it can as it can not be said with 100% surety. Even if rare chance Emergency contraceptive pill may be taken with in 48 to 72 hours and if time has passed then wait for your period if you do not get take urine pregnancy test.

Please take care in such foreplay because in such cases couple reach point of irreversibility and undesirable result is out come.In case you go ahead then please practice safe sex.

Good Luck.

Critical Care Specialist Dr. Sadiq Mughal's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
If he has inserted his penis into your vagina,you have lost your virginity.You cannot become pregnant just by some blood commmming out of your vagina either due to trauma of insertion of penis or trauma due to foreplay.Although you are in your fertile period but you will become prgnant only if semens are ejaculated inside your vagina.
Hope this answers your question.
Psychiatrist Dr. Nehal Shah's  Response
thanks for using health care magic.
i have gone through available history.
Little amount of blood might be because of rupture of hymen and yes, you can be at risk of getting pregnancy particularly if he has ejaculated inside.
you should consult gynecologist for need to use emergency contraceptives if any.