Pain during erection. Diagnosed as peyronies. Surgery advisable?

Sir, I am 30 years old unmarried male from mumbai. last June 2011 I feel my penies was bend to right side, after 6 months then it changed to a veritical curve shape. I did a check up with an urologists in Mumbai and identified as Peyronies are the plaque is hardened. While erection sometimei feel pain and sometime not. Now i have checked while erection there is no curve but i feel the base shaft gets narrow while erection. Doctor suggested me to go for surgery and by removing the plaque and do grafting . But I am too scared at this age as a chance of erectile disfunction and shortening of penies. At this age as parents are forcing for my marriage I am unable to judge should I go for surgery or not.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013