Pain due to tonsillitis. History of neuralgia. On gabopentin and endep. Any other effective medication?

i have chronic pain due to tonsils out in april and a long history of neuralgia of eight years. i am 35 years old and on gabopentin and endep for pain. i have started taking duromine in the last week and have noticed an incredible ammount of pain gone. is this normal. duromine is the only thing i have changed in my medication. is there anything in duromine which is helping with pain relief and if so from a pain point of view what medications that are available in australia would be similar to it.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012