Pain due to tearing of the perineal skin. Not able to have intercourse. Severe pain. Need help

I am 56 years old female, have alsways been very active,, and now I can not enjoy sex with my husband any more, and have not been able to for 2 years, The perineal skin has gotten so thin that I tear, he is not even able to penitrate and I am in Pain, then it takes so long for any healing that I am in agony untill it does, I was healed up untill this morning when we tried to have sex he did not even get in and I tore again. Help Please I can not take this any more, I don t know what to do. Ireta.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013