Pain due to stomach cramps, intense near ribs and lower abdomen along scar line post c-section. What could be the cause?

I had a cesearian section and sterilisation 1 year ago this week, and have recently been using a vibroplate plate machine. In the past couple of weeks I have also been in quite a bit of pain with stomached cramps . High near my ribs and also lower abdomen pain along my scar line. I had twins and my stomach was massive as I am only of small build. I imagine my stomach muscles received a lot of trauma during this time. Is it just muscles repairing them selves or is it causing problems with my internal healing of surgery?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012