Pain due to prolonged sitting and sleeping. Cervical spine MRI showing T1 and T2 weighted sagittal and axial images. No disc herniation. Any suggestions?

Hi Doctor, I just got my MRI done for my neck and spine as I am continuously feeling pain after prolonged sitting and waking up from the bed. I am 31 years old. Here is the report : Cervical Spine MRI T1 & T2 weighted sagittal and axial images were obtained. Normal Dimensions spinal canal with normal spinal cord including cervico-medullary junction The vertebral bodies height with their bone marrow signal intensity are preserved. No significant disc herniation, nerve root compression or exit foramina obliteration. Thankyou doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013