Pain due to ovarian cyst. Passed out and hit left side of head. Having headache. Suggestions?

Last Monday I was woken up in the middle of the night by pain from cyst on ovary so bad that I thought the pain was going to make me sick. Well, I didn t get sick, but I did pass out (without laying down flat) & hit mt left side of head/around left eye on the side of bathroom vanity. I feel okay now, but have a headache and am not sure if it s from sinus/ sickness since I work with first graders. Do I need a CT scan?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013