Pain due to impacted wisdom tooth. Pus filled hole in the gum. What should I do?

Female 19. I have a impacted wisdom tooth and it off and on hurts, & occasionally leaves a gross taste in my mouth. I brush daily and mouthwash frequently so i know its not from lack of good hygene, I just figured it was from the tooth growing in. Today it was hurting pretty bad, and there is a little hole in my gum between the tooth and the back of my mouth, and sometimes when it hurts ill put a tissue over it and keep my jaw locked and the pressure helps but today I decided to push on my gum with my hand and A TON of yellow/black chunky puss came out of it. I continued to push until no more came out then rinsed my mouth and put orajel over my gum cause it hurt. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012