Pain due to broken tooth, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, red bump at back of mouth. What do you think?

Hi, my name is Coors I m a 17 year old teenager and I have a question or two. So recently my left bottom wisdom tooth started to break through and is causing me lots of pain and before that pain started I started having a sore throat which caused uncomfortable swallowing and so I looked in the mirror and looked in my mouth and I saw a small red bump at the back of mouth above my uvula and I didn t think much about it so its about 4 days later now and today I still have the sore throat and the very painful wisdom tooth pain but this is what caught my attention, early this morning I looked to see if the red bump went away and there s a second one now and not even just that I look at the back of my throat and at my tonsils and I saw white bumps all over the place on my tonsils and the back my throat I ve been researching all morning about it and I just wanna know what you would think please email me ASAP.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013