Pain due to bad tooth, blocked eustachian tube, throat pain. History of ear infection

Hi, My name is scott. I have been experiencing pain I believe is associated with a bad tooth (rear top right molar). I have a knot at the base of my skull on right side of neck and lower behind ear. My Eustachian tube on right feels like it has fluid and causes pain as well as my throat on the corresponding side where my tonsils used to be. pain stretches up into the temples of my head and down into my right shoulder . Seems to help and facilitate draining if I massage and milk the knots downward from my neck with my head down and to the left.. I am male 41 in April 6 4 and 200 lbs. no other health issues i am aware of but have a history of childhood ear infections tubes and tonsils removed.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013