Pain directly below clitoris on labia minora post usage of vibrator, no bump or swelling. Any ideas?

About 2 days ago I my girlfriend and I had sex. we used a vibrator and since then I have had pain directly below my clitoris on my labia minora . its so bad I have uncomfortability sitting, closing my legs, when my clothes rub againisst the area and wiping. I m having issues schelduling a Dr appointment. so Im trying decide if its just sore it if its a bigger problem. I cannot see a bump or redness or swelling it just hurts. any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012