Pain, difficulty in swallowing, panick attacks, stressed. Low thyroid function. Will child suffer too?

Hi, I want you to ask about MS condition. Through all my life I had weird things happen to me. I was quite sick child, all the time on antibiotics. At age 6 my limbs went numb suddenly, so I couldnt walk for over month ( with no explanations why), I had my half face numb (infected nerve) in couple years later, they treated it and said it could be infected by tick. I was all the time neurotic child, all the time had a problem to deal with the people and stress, problem with balance since childhood, experienced of fatigue , bluer vision , feeling to tired ( they said lower blood pressure), when it came to stress i have started shake, problem to talk and i thought i am experiencing a heartatack.As teenager it went worse, In my 15 my nodes in the neck were removed because of several infections which wasnt possible to treat any somehow. Later on I started have stomach problem (later on i was treated 4 times on helicobacter , but it seems it still come back, urine problems ( they said it could be because of sugar inbalance), lover back, limb and shoulder problem (pain, numbness, loosing feeling, sometimes difficulty to take something to the hand, or step in to the door without hurting myself ), sensitive to the pain, experiencing itching, pains, problem with multitasking, emotionaly cold, sometimes feeling having problem to really give a love, concentrating, geting quickly bored with things and people, bad memory , i dont remember half of my life, and when it comes to multitasking, i dont remember what i have done or what i should do etc.... In my 21 I experienced of panic attack, difficulty swallow which continues till now, doctor said it was because of overtired. They said i have low thyroid function, so taking 50 levothyroxine for over 8 years. I am now 29, most of the symptons are still pesist, some of them i learned how to deal with ( pains, difficulty swallow, panick attacks, dealing with the stress ), some of them were treated by doctor ( like helicobacter, bowl problem, varicose veins ) . Hope i did explain myself clearly, as I am not native english speaking. I need a help, recently i heard about ms, i read about it and consider myself, that might is my case. i have a 2 years old kid, thats the main reason to find out for me more about this condition, because he is experiencing the same balance problem as I do when he become tired. So I am worried for him, more then for me. What can you advise me? Thank you very much Mirka
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012