Pain, burning sensation in eye after poking with zip lock bag. Solution?

Hello doctor, I accidentally poke my right eye with the corner of a zip-lock bag. I experience less pain now. When i close my right eye and press them a little, it is paining little more. I also have little burning sensation. Is it really an issue? Please could you suggest. My height is 5.7 inches and weight 152 lb. Gender female. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems like you are having injury to the eye with corner of zip lock bag. It can be either injury to the conjunctiva or cornea. This requires antibiotic eye drops. If it wont respond or if the pain is increasing then you need to consult eye doctor for treatment of corneal injury.
Thank you