Pain, bubbling sensation around heart. Low vitamin D, GERD. Throat feels choked, minor bruise detected

about three months ago, I ve been feeling pain and a bubbling sensation around my left chest and around the heart area. I am also having a choking sensation sometimes and my throat feels dry along with headaches . I ve had 2 MRI s done and 1 CT and the Neurologist said I had a minor bruise and there is nothing to be worried about. For the chest pains my doctor told me that I had GERD and with blood tests told me my Vitamin D was low. I am on supplements for it now. I am constantly in a panic thinking something is wrong with my heart, but I am only 14. Blood tests showed everything normal (besides vitamin d) and the doctor checked everything. This has been going on for a while and has been causing me to fall behind in school. I have little to no family history of heart problems and most of them are only after the age of 50. I am so worried and I am close to failing high school. Also as a side note, I fell in Health and elbowed my chest. My dad thinks I cracked a rib. Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013