Pain between the shoulder blades upon exposure to cold. Need solution

Hi I m a 48yr old male. 75kg 6 foot 1inch. I get a pain between my shoulder blades and the pain is triggerred by a cold draft on my back. Normally do not have the pain but if I expose my back to cold ait I am guarnteed to get the pain. It starts off as a dull pain but rises in intensity over hours even though my back is no longer in a draught. After a nights sleep, the following day when I wake up the pain is 100% gone. My back seems to be getting more sensetive to draughts. Why is this happening ? What is the solution ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013