Pain between the 2 bump on the ridges of the roof of mouth, inflammation, had eaten alfredo sauce. Any ideas?

Hello, I have been having an issue for the past 3 days with the ridges on the roof of my mouth behind my 2 front teeth . Here is a picture: & Here is a link to the picture in case that didn t work: WWW.WWWW.WW You cant see well in the photo, but the main part that hurts is the ridge between the 2 bumps. It goes back about halfway down my hard palate towards my soft palate. I noticed a burning sensation right after having a lick of alfredo sauce off the inside of the sauce lid. I have had this brand of sauce many times, no issues in the past. No allergies I am aware of and didn t burn my mouth. It hurt and was slightly inflamed the first 24 hours, since then it has become UNBEARABLY painful and hugely swollen. Any idea what this could be?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013