Pain between testicles and anus, unable to empty bladder, seasonal condition. Cure?

Ok hi Doc. I am now sitting in the xxxxx wit h pain between my testicles and my anus and I feel like I have to urinate but when I do very little comes out. It s very painful but it goes away in 10 or 15 minutes. The pain is basically. seasonal I get it during the fall and just before spring and it last for maybe a week on and on during the day it may even skip a day. Can u help.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
thank you. probably the pain may be due to UTI. increased frequency & burning sensation during micturition is typical features of UTI.
take plenty of fluid and don't hold urine for a lot of time. you have to do routine examination & C/S of urine.treatment depends on result.