Pain between knuckles, fingers post weight lifting. Metacarpel surgery done. Treatment?

it has been almost 4months since my 4th metacapel surgery i have 4 screws and plate. my question is im having pain in between my knuckles/fingers . i do bodybuild and lift heavy weight i asked my dr. id it woulbe ok so he cleared me ands informed me i can do ive been weightlifting for 3 weeks no.. what may be causing the pain? can ice and laying off the gym help? is the pain normal after 4 months of healing ?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Sometimes it happens after exertion. So continue with exercises. Take Calcium suppliments.And Start from Light exrcises to routine exercises. After 1 and half years another surgery will be required to remove plate as you are in weight lifting profession so God Forbid if Some injury occurs it will be fatal if implant is inside.