Pain between heart and ribs while breathing. Any ideas?

My heart hurts, around my heart and between my ribs too it hurts when i breathe in and out, im 14 and this hasnt happened to me before im not sure whats wrong my mom told me it could be gas stuck but i dont think it is, it hurts around my heart and its hurting right now this is the first time this has happened to me and its still hurting right now, what could be wrong or what could it be? Please help
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
It appears that you might be having some muscle strain due to muscle pull or might be having Myalgia.
Take analgesic tablet.
apply some analgesic cream locally.
Ok and take care.