Pain between anus and scrotum after an ankle surgery. Pain started while having anesthesia. Why?

I had ankle surgery in sep. 2012 i was put under for ankle scoping and fused tendons. When i was on the table. After they strapped me down and a few seconds after injecting the anastesia i felt a sharp (pinch/pressure) on the area between my anus and scrotum . And now every day since the surgery it is now Feb 2013 my scrotum, left side righrlt and under side itches like crazy. Lanacane helps occasionaly byt its still there.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013