Pain below the right ribs, burning sensation in liver area. Suffering from Gilbert Syndrome, recent bilurubin normal. Reasons ?

Hi Dr. Poorna, myself is Kishore from West Bengal. I am suffering from Gilbert Syndrome from last one year. My recent bilurubin level is 1.8 mg/dl. I have undergone through USG and the doctro said every thing is OK if still feel ur condition is not good u can do Endoscopy . The test reports and USG saying that my liver and bilurubin levels are under normal in case u have gilbert syndrome. But I have always pain or irritating sense at below the right ribs and the pain will continue to spread back side means my entire liver area giving me a very painful and burning sensation. From last couple of weeks I have some problem with my entire right portion of the body. I have pain in my right leg, right arm and even some time I have some kind of nerve stretching sense of my right cheek and lips . What all these indicates I really scared that something is happenig to my liver. What should I do.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  590 Awaiting Answer