Pain below the rib cage radiating to the lower abdomen, tests show high liver enzymes. What could this be?

my sister has been in and out of the hospital for days now they ve done blood work found high liver emztyes and did an ultrasound and found nothing she crying of servere pain in her upper right under her rib cage part of her body pains so servere she said it goes from her back to the front to the lower adomal. no one can find andthing wrong but the high liver emzytyes in her bloodwork what is this?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012