Pain below the belly button while having bowel movements. Have bloating and gas problem. History of cervical cancer. Advice?

I have pain just below my belly button when passing a stool. I also have burning pains in my lower right abdomen, parallel with my hip bone. Sometimes when I stretch I also get pain in the same place below my belly button. I also get severe pain when my stomach is empty. I also have bloating and gas. A few weeks ago when I was at the gym I had to stop because I had severe pain, similar to menstrual cramps, but this appeared to be the wrong time of the month to be related to menstruation. I had first stage cervical cancer last year so I am concerned, although I have an appointment for a follow up smear test in less than 2 weeks. Any help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013