Pain below stomach, releasing low quality sperm. What are the reasons?

Dear doctor, i am sudhakar 35years male, I am getting a pain below the tummy, can u tell me what are the reasons for this. I am getting since from 25 days. not a more pain but i can sense that location is giving me some pain. if i want to go for a check up in india, andhra prades, hyderabad, can u suggest me the good doctor. Is give me a trouble in my sexual life, because i am releasing low quantity of sparm while i am having sex since from past 8 months. I do not have a kids, i just celebrated a my 1st marriage anniversary in this month only. i just need a proper guide line. thanking you.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012