Pain below stomach, redness over penis, difficulty in retracting skin post sex. Cause and remedy?

Hi, i had sex with my girlfriend yesterday morning and yesterday evening i started having a little pain right below my stomach near the cress in the left leg. And my penis has turned red. could i have busted a blood vessel ? Its more red close to my main vein running through my penis. Could you please help me or give me some ideas of what i could do? im really getting worried. And I can get the skin to pull back normally it makes like a lump in the skin when i try.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012